Thursday, September 9, 2010

About me
Well my name is Jose S. and im a very laid back guy. I live on the north side of Chicago.  I live with my mom, dad,and my younger brother.  I'm 15 years old and go to Whitney Young high school.  I also really love sports.  But my personal favorite sport is baseball,  thats because its the sport I play the most.  I made my freshman baseball team for whitney young.  My favorite professional baseball team is the Chicago White Sox.  My favorite baseball player is Alexei Ramirez.  I also like watching T.V, my favorite show's are Family Guy, The Simpsons, and South Park.  I love to listen to music,  the only way I can go to sleep is if I listen to music.

Some of the things that I dont like are when people talk during a movie.  It drives me crazy when people think that Lane Tech is better then Whitney Young.  I also don't like the Chicago Cubs, they're not going to win the world series, just accept it.  I hate when people are so negetive all the time.  I also hate when teachers write on the blackboard.  The sound of the chalk hitting the blackboard is so annoying!

1 comment:

  1. "I also don't like the Chicago Cubs, they're not going to win the world series, just accept it."
    I;m 100% sure you were talking to me in this sentence.
    "my personal favorite sport is baseball"
    Come to the practices man! there's nothing to lose. Come on man. next year your guna say i made the sophmore team & the year after that your guna sya you made Varsity.
    I said my comment, hope you make the right choice

    ReplyDelete