Monday, November 29, 2010

I am thankful for...

I’m thankful for many people in the class but the person I’m most thankful for is Josue Salgado.  Not only does he help me with the class by telling me what the homework is but he also makes me feel ten times taller.  He is also very funny and is a very good friend.  I’m also thankful for Carl Isada who sits directly to the left of me.  He is always helping me not only in American Lit. but he also helps me in Geometry.  He also helps me stay awake during class because I am always tired when I walk into the class and sometimes I almost fall asleep during class but Carl is always there to wake me up and tell me to pay attention.  Without him I am 100 percent sure that I would be totally loss in the class.  I am also very thankful for all of the freshmen that talk a lot during the discussions because it gives me a little bit of time to relax.  And I think that all I’m thankful for.  Oh no wait I can’t forget about all the people who do their blogs early because I read them so that I can get ideas for my blog.  So people who do their blogs early and don’t wait until the last second like I do, keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. I am also thankful for you Jose, you make me feel smarter and more responsible!:)

    ReplyDelete